Thursday, August 25, 2022

Words of Wisdom - Inspirational Quotes

Words I Live By

 These are some of  the most motivational phrases in my life. They spur me toward a decision, to action, or to rest. They help me be less frustrated with the world. 

1. (my life motto) I can be everything I want, just not all at the same time.

Corollary: Embrace your right to dabble.


2. You can’t edit a blank page.


3. Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.


4. Good ideas are a dime a dozen. Pursue the one where you have the most support. 

Corollary: Not all great ideas can or should be executed.


5. It’s a 10 minute drink, not a major life decision. 


6. There are always more dishes.


7. You can make a wish, but then you have to do the wish. It doesn’t just happen.


--

Go forth and make good choices. And remember to check out my newest book Amp Squad!

No comments:

Post a Comment